Love : distant dream of ma heart

The seconds , minuts , hourse , days , years passes
Everything get changed ,but ma heart not
World filled with joy and love
But ma heart far away from these all
Time passes like a horse
But ma heart can’t get anyone to welcome
No gusts like thoughts,feelings,memories
Ma hearts gate always being empty
I always ready to welcome ma gusts to in it
But the truth is no one came ever on it
I don’t know is ma heart terrible everyone??
I don’t know ,I’m also a human
I also love to love and being loved
But I can’t get a chance to being loved
Am I were a machine? then only
All come to me like this
Why no one ever try to know me and ma heart ?
I don’t have a answer only haves a lot of questions
Now I’m afraid that if I lost love in ma life
I think love comes through glamour,money,etc
Then I sure I can’t get chance to be loved or being loved
I’m still eagerly waiting for one who love me without these all
I’m hopefully dreaming about the day which ma cooled
Loneliness will end for ever
And ma heart filled with love ,light, joy and much more
Ma lord I’m also your son
Please make ma dream come true
Please help me from this deep loneliness
And took me to the heaven of love
Took me to the heaven of love


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of people thinks like this.asking love from every body also from GOD.But I am asking a question?Do you love some one?
or Do you help some one?
first full fill your heart with love everything will come near you!!1

Nirmal said...

ya i did
but she cheets me

Unknown said...

hi this is niveda
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r writing failure it seems lik u have seen the depth of love !!!!!!!!!!!!!
even i write poems dude about my feel an lonliness and ofcourse love
ur poem had every feel mine
everytime i feel lik tat
love is really so worst in my life..........
still i have never seen a true love..........
hope i ll see my special guy soon
and wishes to u too to find ur sweet girl
NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

Nirmal said...

thnx da
never fell in love again tht ma decision
love kills!!

Nirmal said...

this poem is the result of it dear friend
please do understand my feelings
thnx

Powered by Blogger.